Enjoy banking from your smart phone with free internet access applicable to TNM.
What is it?
There are moments when you just want to relax at home, however, there are other important things that also require your attention such as paying your water bill, the need to purchase electricity and transfer money at the same time. The standard Bank 247 App allows you to bank anywhere, anytime. The app is available on Playstore and App store. Simply download the app from your preferred store now. No need to go into a branch if you are already registered for internet banking with us. If not registered yet, please visit your closest branch or call 247.
- Update your personal details on the app.
- View all your accounts in once place
- Make payments and transfers
- Create, Edit and Delete your beneficiaries
- Buy airtime and electricity
- Pay bills (post-paid and prepaid)
- View balances and statements
- Link your international accounts
- Open a secondary account
- View information on other products that could help you manager your finances better.
- iPhone users can use their fingerprints to log into the app
What it costs
- No registration fee
- No monthly subscription fees
- No data charges when using the app– access it even when you do not have an active data bundle (TNM Only)
- Transactional costs (K100 within Standard Bank and K500 to another Bank)
How can I get it?
- Download it now from your app store (Android smartphones & iOS )
- Set up your profile using your email address and create your password
Follow these five easy steps to get started:
- Download the app from your preferred app store.
- Create a digital banking ID by capturing your email address and a password of your choice
- Capture the OTP that is sent to the email address provided
- Add your accounts by capturing your internet banking username and password
- You will now be able to see and transact on the same accounts you access via internet banking