A PureSave account will help you to accumulate extra income and build up your cash reserves. Interest earned on a PureSave account is higher than a regular current account, which means your money grows faster, helping you to reach your financial goals more quickly. Your funds are available on demand and you can deposit any amount at any time. Interest is paid on a tiered basis meaning that the interest rate increases as your balance increases – so the more you save, the more you earn!
What does it offer me?
Features and benefits
- Your funds are immediately available – you don’t have to give notice before you make a withdrawal
- You can access your account electronically using your ATM card
- Interest is paid quarterly on balances of MWK5 000 and above
- Interest rates are tiered
- Account includes a free death benefit, subject to terms and conditions
- Free standing orders
How to apply?
Who can apply
If you are 18 years or older and want to save for your future, open a PureSave account today!
How to apply
it’s easy to open a PureSave account! If you have any transactional just visit your nearest Standard Bank branch to apply! You will need a minimum amount of MWK2 000 to open the account and you must bring the following documents with you.
- A copy of your valid Identity Document
- Address verification document ( copy of a utility bill less than 3 months old)