Mpamba SME Account
Who can apply?
If you have your own business or plan to start a business of your own, Standard Bank’s Mpamba SME account will help you manage your financial affairs the easy way.
How to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Valid identity document of the proprietor i.e. passport or driver’s license
- Business registration certificate
- Proof of residential address i.e. copies of current utility bills or tenancy agreements
What does it offer me?
- Get a monthly statement
- Cheque book facility available
- A Mpamba debit card
- You no longer have to carry cash and money is easily transferable between Standard Bank branches
- Electronic banking facilities let you to operate your accounts after hours in the comfort of your home or office
- Several signatories can be appointed on the account, and you may choose the details you want printed on your cheques
- You earn interest on your minimum monthly balance and a small monthly service fee is applied
- Standing / stop orders can be loaded.