Business Revolving Credit Loan
A Business revolving credit loan is an unsecured loan that offers you a continual revolving line of credit with the immediate availability of funds. The loan is an ongoing business loan where repayments are calculated up to a five-year period in equal monthly installments.
What does it offer me?
- This medium term financing option allows you to control redraws with structured payments.
- The business can make a loan redraw up to the originally borrowed amount.
- The loan can be used to finance working capital and short-term expenditure where you prefer a set monthly repayment.
- The loan can be used to purchase intermediate assets (assets with a medium life span) that do not fall within normal asset finance, for example, small equipment etc.
- We offer competitive interest rates.
- Loan tenure can be negotiated between 36 and 60 months
- Evaluation principles: based on intuitive lending based primarily on profitability and the sustainability of the borrower. The continuance of the revolving capability should be subject to annual review where (amongst others) turnover fluctuations are evaluated.
- Collateral is based on conditions of grant â€“ general collateral based lending.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Cash flow projections
- Financial statements
- Bank statements (new customers)
- Personal statements (Directors/Members)
If you have been in business for 12 months or more, you can apply for a Business Revolving credit facility.